Homeopathy has been used for over 100 years to treat eye diseases as well as many other conditions.
It may be beneficial because:
- It works in a good number of cases.
- It does not conflict with any of the steps here.
- It is relatively easy.
- You may get other benefits, especially emotional issues that are a problem for you.
- If the practitioner can find your solution it works very quickly (within a few weeks).
The downside is:
- There is not a simple list homeopathic remedies that you can buy from the store.
- You need to go a qualified practitioner and find what you need specifically.
- They will ask you many questions about you to arrive at the best solution for you.
To find a homeopathic practitioner you can:
- Ask your Doctor to refer you to a Homeopathic doctor on the NHS.
- Contact the following societies for a list of practitioners in your area.
The Society Of Homeopaths Tel: 01604-621400
The British Homeopathic Assoc. Tel: 0207-566-7800