Eye Protection Tips
Ten Simple things that will help you to look after the Health of Your Eyes:
- Stop Smoking.
- Wear eye shades in the sun
- Drink 10 glasses – pint of water per day.
- Foods to exclude from your diet: grains and cereals (bread, pastry, biscuits etc.) and root vegetables (potatoes, parsnips etc) for 3-6 months. Foods to include: Vegetables – 8 portions EVERY day (kale, Spinach etc and as many different colours as possible, Fruit, Nuts, Seeds, Beans, Eggs, Fish (different fish 4-5 times per week).
- Exercise everyday to get oxygen around your body and get your lungs working and your heart beating. Walking, running on the spot rebounding on a mini-trampoline are best.
- Take enzymes and all other nutritional supplements that you can afford that are know to be helpful to your eyes.
- Consider a Herbal Cleanse and replenish your Probiotic bacteria (acidophilus etc.) regularly.
- Ask your Doctor to refer you to a Homeopathic Doctor.
- If you have blocked arteries ask about Chelation Enzymes and Herbs to clear them without waiting for surgery.
- Get serious about good health because your quality of life is at stake.